FARM ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR NOVEMBER!
- Margaret’s recipe for Grampa’s Cranberry-Orange Cookies that have been a goat hiker favorite this November and December is posted this month on our blog!
- Our schedule of hikes for December through New Years has been posted! Check them out on our Events Calendar!
- We have a new publishing project, The Maine Bicentennial Community Cookbook: 200 Recipes Celebrating Maine’s Culinary Past, Present, & Future, that needs your support! Submit your family recipes and photos, and pre-order a copy (or two!) of the book at our Kickstarter campaign.
- Our latest book, The New Portland Maine Chefs Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Coast of Maine is in bookstores and at the farm! The cookbook features recipes from many of your favorite Portland restaurants & chefs, and makes a great holiday gift! We have a book signing event on December 12 at the Jewish Community Alliance of Southern Maine.
- Sign up for our email list to get updated about new hike dates and news from the farm!
- This year, we started limiting hikes to smaller groups to improve the goat hike experience, and it’s been great! We also have even more intimate experiences that we are booking through Airbnb Experiences, smaller group hikes, and goat milking and morning chores experiences. All hikes and experiences cab be found on our events calendar.
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our website.