FARM ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Summer is here! We’ve got lots of events planned and lots of ways to experience the farm: Sign up for a goat hike, come milk goats with us during morning chores, or visit us on Maine Open Farm Day. We can’t wait to share the farm and the goats with you this summer!
- Maine Open Farm Day is Sunday July 25! The farm will be open for visitors from 10am-3pm. You’ll be able to tour the farm and visit with all of our animals: the goats, Philip the sheep, miniature horses, pigs, chickens, and ducks. We’ll be bottle feeding our four baby goats at 10:30 and 2:30. And the farm store and farm stand will be open, as well! There is no cost to attend, but please RSVP so we can have an idea of how many people are coming! Thank you!
- We’ll be at the Gray Village Farmers Market most Sundays in July through October from 10am-1pm, with an assortment of seasonal veggies and fruits, fresh herbs, goat milk and goat milk yogurt, Ten Apple Farm homemade granola, and more! Plus baby goats! Gray Plaza, 19 Portland Road, Gray Maine.
- Our latest book, The Maine Bicentennial Community Cookbook: 200 Recipes Celebrating Maine’s Culinary Past, Present, & Future, has been such a success, we’re working on a second volume! We are currently accepting submissions for Maine family recipes and food stories. You can learn more about it at maine200cookbook.com
- Sign up for our email list to get updated about new hike dates and news from the farm!
- In 2019, we started limiting hikes to smaller groups to improve the goat hike experience. We also have even more intimate experiences that can be booked through Airbnb Experiences, smaller group hikes, and goat milking and morning chores experiences. And we are always available to book private farm experiences for your family or small group, and team building experience for businesses, or small corporate and non-profit teams. Email or contact us for more information.
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our website.