FARM ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR NOVEMBER!
- Margaret’s recipe for molassas butterscotch cookies that have been a goat hiker favorite this fall is posted this month on our blog!
- Our schedule of hikes & homesteading workshops for November has been posted! Check them out on our Events Calendar!
- We’ll be processing our Thanksgiving turkeys on Sunday, November 24. We welcome a small number of visitors who would like to learn about backyard poultry slaughter. If interested, please RSVP through our event page.
- Our latest book, The New Portland Maine Chefs Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Coast of Maine is in bookstores and at the farm! The cookbook features recipes from many of your favorite Portland restaurants & chefs, and makes a great holiday gift! We’ll have a book signing event in December at the Jewish Community Alliance of Southern Maine. Watch our Events Calendar for more details.
- Sign up for our email list to get updated about new hike dates and news from the farm!
- This year, we started limiting hikes to smaller groups to improve the goat hike experience, and it’s been great! We also have even more intimate experiences that we are booking through Airbnb Experiences, smaller group hikes, and goat milking and morning chores experiences. All hikes and experiences cab be found on our events calendar.
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our website.